Thursday, September 20, 2007
A Little Break
A few months ago, my MIL called and said her husband had booked her, my SIL, and me for a women's conference this weekend. He was buying airfare, booking a hotel, etc. After arranging for time off from work and getting everything with the kids lined up, I'm ready to go.

My family hasn't been without mom for a long time. I've written detailed plans, prepared everyone, etc. This week has been so hectic that I haven't had a chance to pack or even do my laundry to get ready to go. As I was going through stuff last night with D, I realized that I was telling him about a b'day party the girls are supposed to go to that they have no present for. I guess I have a quick trip to the store to add in to the before noon.

Anyway, I'm gone until Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes.
posted by 6blessings @ 4:37 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I hope you have a nice time!

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you all had a wonderful, refreshing time. So glad to here that you are planning to get your ankle fixed. I have wondered if you were still planning on doing that. I hate that your ins. company won't remove the rider.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger kate said…

    How was your weekend?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Orthopedic Problems
SDC
Pool Pics
to.do.list.
Asia It Is
Cave Pictures
Our Trip Tour
Howdy Folks!
We're Outta Here!
Which One?




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER