Saturday, August 25, 2007
We're Outta Here!
Next August, we will be outta here, really outta here! I still haven't received word on what we can share. I'm sorry that this is drawing out so long. There was a delay in the answering of this question.

For the time being though, we're outta here for vacation. It is our first ever full family vacation. We have been to two gymnastics camps before, but not really a real live family vacation. I'm so excited! We are packing like crazy today. Laundry, more laundry, and more laundry. Packing for 8 is no small chore, in addition to bringing games, toys, some kitchen items, etc. We will be gone for a full week. We planned the trip back in May when we thought we would be home schooling again this year. The kids' teachers sent tons of work, so I guess we'll be home schooling again this week. Mostly though, we'll be relaxing and having fun together. We're going to get to see a magic show, an outdoor play, and some acrobats/contortionists. We're going to an amusement park and other attractions. We will also be hanging out by the pool quite a bit.

To keep you busy while I'm gone, someone suggested a guessing game. Many have already guessed our reason for moving. I will ask that those of you that have an understanding of this, please be very careful in the way you word things. For right now, here's the question: Where are we moving? Let's see how many get it right before I return from vacation.
posted by 6blessings @ 9:27 AM  
15 Comments:
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger kate said…

    Have a fantastic trip! (And please e-mail me if you have a chance...I've lost your e-mail address. Mine is onlyk8 at yahoo dot com)

    I guess that you're moving...next April.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Have a great time. I hope you are moving closer to the east coast by me. It would be fun to meet in person.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    is your vacation where you are moving to? gosh, i'm not good about guessing and everything so you don't have to worry about me saying anything.

    have a great vacation!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Chris Goeppner said…

    Okay I'm guessing that you are moving because you are expecting another baby and you need more room. =) I have no idea where you're moving to but did I mention how nice Florida is? Have a great vacation!
    -Penny

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Well I may be way off but, from a few things you have mentioned, I'm assuming you're leaving the country but I couldn't even begin to guess where.
    Have fun on vacation.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    My guess is that you are moving out of the country, possibly to serve some "higher calling." I'm going to go with South America for my guess of location. Hopefully I'm in the right hemisphere.

    Have a wonderful vacation!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I'm with Jenni....

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Chelley said…

    I am with Jenni as well but I think the change for country maybe south?

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger mommyto5 said…

    Have a wonderful vacation and prayers you get some R&R too:) My thought is your moving possibly out of country to do missionary work? Whatever it is prayers to you. We recently moved 1 week ago, and have been so blessed.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger A. Lin said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger A. Lin said…

    My guess is that you are going to an Asian country to do mission work.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I'm guessing you're moving out of country, too, but I'm secretly hoping you're moving right next door to me!

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger kim said…

    My guess is mission work in Russia.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Chelley said…

    I just wanted to add that where ever you are going I pray and hope that you will be still able to BLOG

    But then I was thinking why would you put the kids into school only to move away and take them out of school again?@?2?

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger sandy said…

    Hi! Just catching up after the summer... we just returned from our big trip and the kids are now in school.

    Hint.... "sensitive".... hmmm. I'm guessing that you are going out of the country for missionary work, too. But where... Russia? I'm not sure you'd be taking your vacation now at next year's destination. Australia? (sun-sensitive?)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Which One?
Field Trip
Great Quote
Birthday Presents
First Day of School
Quick Post
Busy Day
Curriculum
Passing the Test
Big Change Hint #1




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER