Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Waiting on DOE
We just received word today that our papers have all been translated and are ready to go to the DOE. However, the person at the DOE is on vacation until the 10th. They can't get our papers to them until then. We are still hopeful for the early April date for our first trip. This could slow things down a little bit though. Please pray that we stay on target so we can claim the boys as ours.

Meanwhile, I am drowning in my job. I am a competitive gymnastics coach in the evenings. Our club is hosting a meet this weekend and I seem to have inherited a full load of the work. Boy, I didn't realize all that went into putting a competition on. We have over 200 kids entered in the meet, which is actually fairly small. However, in the middle of everything else, it's a little burdensome. Oh well, it will be over Saturday and I can focus on getting ready to travel.

I bought some clearance clothes for the boys this weekend at Kohl's. I am hesitant to get too much until I know how big they are. However, I got matching jammies, overalls, and shirts (I even got my 5 year old a matching one so he would feel included.). It was fun and very inexpensive since I shopped the clearance racks. We've got a little area started for them.

Financial update: We received a rejection notice from one of the grantors we applied to yesterday. We still believe He will provide.

Have a super week everyone. We'll keep you updated as we get information. Congratulations to all who have been reaccredited and have received letters of invitation and court dates!! How exciting!!
posted by 6blessings @ 2:33 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Elle said…

    Kim, I'm sorry to hear the person at the DoE is on holiday. That always seems to be the case.

    Good luck with the meet this weekend!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    I used to compete in gymnastics meets as a kid. Good memories!

    I will pray that things work out for you with the DoE!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

USCIS approval
Dossier sent off
Step by step
Continuing on
Finishing Home Study/Starting Dossier
Turning 2 alone
home study was a breeze
home study coming
Local News Story
first fundraiser




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER