Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there who is home with their children, everyone with a referral, everyone on this adoption journey no matter where you are in the process (soon to be mommies). You are all incredible people!!!

I want to say a special Mother's Day to two people. Happy Mother's Day to my precious Mom! You are wonderful!! Have a great day! Sorry I can't be with you. Happy Mother's Day, Tori! You knew how I would feel today without ALL my kids with me! Thanks for being an incredible friend!!

Here's a poem I found for all of you waiting. I'm sure it's been posted somewhere before by someone, but I'll post it again anyway.

KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

Author unknown


We love you boys and hope to be with you soon!! I pray you catch my kisses today!

Once again, Happy Mother's Day everyone!!
posted by 6blessings @ 6:13 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    I am sure you were inundated with school made cards, etc. it is a fun day. My seven year old kept hugging me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Poster Child
Thought I'd give everyone a laugh today. This was ...
Updates- Non-Adoption
Adoption Updates
Trip 1/Day 5 & 6
Trip 1/Day 4
Trip 1/Day 3 continued
pics for last post
Trip 1/Day 3
Trip 1/ Day 2




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER