Tuesday, January 15, 2008
First Semester Down
The first semester is over for the kids and they are into the second one. They brought grade cards home the other day and I thought I'd do a little momma braggin' again.

J's 1st semester averages(2nd grade): 96, 98, 100, 99, 100 (He was very upset that there were only two 100s. )
E's 1st semester averages(4th grade): 87, 96, 91, 91, 93, 93 (This is very good for E.)
Z's 1st semester averages(4th grade): 97, 97, 95, 95, 96, 97
H's 1st semester averages(8th grade): 96, 97, 98, 94

Overall, school has been good for the kids. I miss them, but it has been a real challenge to school the two little guys this year. It was the right thing for everyone to send the others to school. They have learned many life lessons that will help in the future and I have had time to work with the bwins more intensely. Just in case you wonder, all of the kids say they like school, except for E on occasion. However, all of them can't wait for homeschooling again next year. They're already asking about it.

**Bonus: The school spelling bee is tomorrow. There are 12 children participating out of around 390 kids. Two of the twelve are from our Crew. I'll let you know how it goes.

**Double Bonus: A paper that came home in J's folder (all grammar as he wrote it).

My Favorite Parts of Christmas:
I love Jesus's birthday.
I love decorating my house.
I love making a Santa letter.
I love watching my family open presents.
Last but not lest I love getting to visit my Grandma and Grandpa.
posted by 6blessings @ 8:29 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    kudos to your kiddos. they are very bright children. I know you must be welling up with pride.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Its a huge accomplishment for them, but you have to feel good too, Mom. Without your great educational background that you gave them, they couldn't have done it. Congratulations to all of you :)

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    That's wonderful! Almost entirely straight A's across the board.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

The Tides of Life
We need a doctor in the family!
Spelling Champs
The Church in Action
The First 8 Days of Christmas Break
A Reply From Santa
A Letter to Santa
All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth...
It's Official!!
Getting Back to Normal...Maybe




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER