Thursday, November 16, 2006
What's in My Purse?
I've been tagged by Jessy to detail the contents of my purse. I do own a purse, but I hate carrying one. If I need to go somewhere, I usually just grab my billfold. Therefore, this could be an interesting list. Here it goes.

Inside my purse:
a pink comb
3 opened packages of Trident
Dum Dum sucker
CPR Face Shield
Wendy's Frosty Halloween coupon books for every child
Restaurant gift card to give to the sweet lady that watches my other four while I take L and El to their dentist appointments every week.
Target gift cards that we received for the boys at their shower
2 Energizer batteries
1/2 roll of Rolaids
1 empty purse-sized lotion bottle
1 Almond Glaze Lip Gloss- all but completely empty
1-1/2 tubes of Raisinberry Lipstick
1/2 roll of Tums EX
1/2 of another purse-sized lotion
Coupon for $5 off a $50 grocery purchase at our new Super Target
Poison Control Hotline Number sticker
McD's coupon for a free drink
Business card for the boys' dentist
2 pens
my billfold with $15 and some change, numerous doctor's cards, coupons, and receipts

There seems to be a common thread- coupons/gift cards, business/doctor cards, empty makeup containers.

If they want to participate, I will tag: Kay, Debbie, and Melissa.
posted by 6blessings @ 8:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger jessy said…

    CPR Mask AND poison control number?!! You must have been a girl scout.

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger 6blessings said…

    I did Brownies when I was about 6 years old. That's about it. I took a CPR class last spring and still had the mask in it and I picked up the number at the doctor and was going to put it on my fridge, but just hadn't yet.

    No girl scout, just slow in cleaning the purse out. :-)

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you need to splurge on some new makeup for you. I think maybe your purse is symbolizing that you need to do something for yourself. I know easier said than done.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Write Your Name
"You Get a Line, I'll Get a Pole"
National Adoption Awareness Month/Radio Broadcasts
There's No Place Like Home
The Other Family Sport
First Gymnastics Meet
Three Beautiful Words
First Halloween
Some Friday Laughs
Introducing THE BUS




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER