Tuesday, October 31, 2006
First Halloween
Okay, I give up. I've been trying to attach more of the cute pics I took at Halloween, but Blogger is being awful!! I've spent 5 hours off and on trying to attach these and it just deleted one of them as I was typing. Lovely! Anyway, I might try later. Here's the best I can do for now. Now, on to the original post:




Wow! What a fun country! You put on your dress-up clothes from the bucket in your closet(because there's too many costumes to buy and mom and dad are still paying for a trip to Russia, dental bills-which are sure to get worse after tonight, etc.), walk down the street with a bunch of other dressed up people, go up to houses whose lights are on, and get candy put into your big pumpkin bucket. Then you go back to your doma and trade out your favorites with all of your sisters and brother, then eat some. What a great place to live! Can we do it again tomorrow?
posted by 6blessings @ 7:38 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Great fun! The smiles I can see look very happy!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    They look great! I'm glad they all had fun.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute! I was thinking the same thing when I picked my kids up from school and saw all the costumes- I thought- what a cool country we live in to do this. It is such a fun spirit and a good sense of community.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    They look great! I'd have given them a bucket of candy.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger jessy said…

    Yes, and can we please send some of this over to them? We have enough for every orphanage in St. Petersburg I think. I'd spring for the shipping just to get it out of the house!

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Carolina Mama said…

    Soooooooooo true! They look adorable!!! What fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Some Friday Laughs
Introducing THE BUS
3 months and a little
Yummy Fun
Twinship
Boogars, Kitchens, and Extractions... Oh My!!
Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!!
3 visits down + one + stomach virus
Two visits down...add one
One visit down...




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER