Friday, April 13, 2007
Adoption Site

Some of you may remember my friends who are awaiting their travel papers to go to China to bring home their daughter (www.kendalhope.com). Their bio daughter turned 5 about a week ago and I found the cutest shirt and matching hair bow for her online. I wanted to share the site with everyone because you might find something you like there too. The lady mainly does stuff for Chinese adoptions, but she might do Russian ones too if she were asked.


I asked her if I could share her site with my blog readers and she said yes. All of the proceeds go to help her adoption of a 3 year old little girl from China. I got a shirt that said, "I'm a jie jie." Jie jie is "big sister" in Chinese. There's a pic above of the design. I was able to pick hair color, eye color, bow or hair band color, etc. She did an excellent job! Go check her out: http://www.my-little-pretty.com/.
BTW, our friends have been collecting stuff for a garage sale to raise money for their adoption. God has been gracious. On the first day, yesterday, they raised as much as a good-sized grant would provide. They are doing it today, Saturday, and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday next week. The turnout and amount they have made already is four times what we made in our sale last year. I have been totally amazed! Now all they need are those travelling orders!
*****Reminder: Day of prayer for reaccreditation in Russia: Sunday, April 15, 4:15 p.m. Central. Don't forget to pray.*****
posted by 6blessings @ 6:57 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

First Easter
Call to Prayer
First Rainbow
New Referrals
Dishwasher Doors
Maura Grace
Daddy's Little Helper
Blessings Overflowing
Whys, How Comes, and Answers
Self-imposed haircuts




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER