Monday, July 09, 2007
Blog Friend Meeting
B, L, El, and N meeting for the first time.


After my dad's retirement parties, we were privileged to meet the Pisariks. El and L had some clothes that they had outgrown and I also had some clothes that I had bought for our first referrals that never got used by the bwins. I had emailed Lea to see if her boys might get some use out of them.


We had a great time. They live in a really pretty house in a beautiful neighborhood. In fact, I was a little worried about the Crew messing something up. I was also worried about being a little overwhelming to her two boys. My kiddos love little ones and tend to be a little overbearing on them. My kids had a blast. They enjoyed N and B so much. They said they reminded them of our first referrals, I and B. They were right. They also enjoyed the ping pong table upstairs. (I just hope they didn't tear anything up!)


Anyway, we were able to visit and swap stories. It was very nice. Our boys were not too far from each other in Russia. It was interesting to hear what info they had about their boys, what their orphanage was like, and how their process went. They were so gracious, allowing all 9 (we had one extra) of us to barge in for an hour. At one point, she asked if it was always this busy and loud at our house. The answer of course was yes.


This was the second blog friend meeting I have had and it is so neat to see them in person and get to really visit. I feel so privileged to have met this wonderful family and hope to see them again sometime.
posted by 6blessings @ 2:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Lea said…

    Thanks Kim! We enjoyed it too. Cute picture.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Growing Up
One Year Ago
My Dad
2 Part Post- Rain, Gotcha Day
Contrasting Songs
Books for Kenyan/Liberian Schoolchildren
Readoption
7 year old J
Summer Craziness
Happy Anniversary, D!




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER