Monday, February 11, 2008
100 Percent Commitment
3 quotes for today:

#1- from "He Shall Be Called...150 Names of Jesus and What They Mean to You" by Robert J. Morgan

Our Lord...would rather have one person who is 100 percent committed to him than a hundred people who are 80 percent committed.

#2 John Wesley

"If I had three hundred men who feared nothing but God, hated nothing but sin, and determined to know nothing among men but Christ, and Him crucified, I would set the world on fire."

#3 Story from book in #1

Queen Victoria once asked General William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army, for the secret of his success. "I guess," replied Booth, "the reason is because God has all there is of me."

Challenge question: DOES HE HAVE ALL THERE IS OF YOU AND ME?
posted by 6blessings @ 6:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kim,
    Thanks for challenging me to look at all the areas I have not completely given over to God. From my daily schedule to my attitude and I am sure there are others! I say I have given him my life but there is always those things that I give and take back. Not on purpose but I let fear come in or just the daily busy stuff take over.
    It is always good to get a Godly spanking!!!!!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger junglemama said…

    Great quotes. Thanks for sharing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Hanna Project
Living Large and What You Do in Hard Times
Letting God be our Defender
Lent
He Did It Again
Misconceptions
Another dose of J
DOUBLE DIGITS!!!
A Year and a Half at Home
Spelling Bee




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER