Thursday, May 25, 2006
COURT DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is a picture my oldest daughter took of my 3 others when we got the news!!

We had taken my oldest to the doctor because of a bad elbow. We'd had really bad news about how it needed an MRI, a bone chunk is getting ready to come loose, too many years pounding in gymnastics, etc, etc, etc. That is my life. I was so down. I'm tired of orthopedic offices. I could have gotten a degree in orthopedics and opened my own family business by now!

Anyway, we ran lots of errands and returned home. I needed to unload groceries, but decided to check emails first. Here's what I found:

Hi Kim,

Happy news!
Your court date is July 3 & 4th.

I started screaming and bawling uncontrollably!! We had been told August. We had been told they wouldn't know anything until at least June 5. Here we are on May 25th and we have a court date for July 3rd & 4th!!! We had been praying for a "miracle court date". God has truly blessed us with one!! Thank you God!!

I got on the phone to call my hubby and was crying so hard he couldn't understand me. He kept saying, "Calm down. I can't understand you." I would say, "We got our court date." He'd say, "What? You have to stop crying. What?" I would try to calm down(all in vain) and say, "We're going to get our boys!!" He'd say, "What? Stop crying. Is it good or bad?" Through the tears, I said, "Good. Good." Finally, I calmed down and was able to share the awesome news with him. Every phone call has been another round of emotions. I am on top of the world. It is really happening!! We're going to bring them home!! Thank you God!

For all of you still waiting, it really does happen. I almost hesitate to be so excited when I know how many of you are still waiting and praying for your turn. It will come. I can't wait to share in the excitement of your special news when it comes.
posted by 6blessings @ 11:35 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I'm so happy for you. Yes, hopefully some others of us will have happy news soon too.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Very Exciting stuff.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    congrats! it's nice when the process works as "planned".

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Don't worry about us. Be happy and jump up and down. That is super exciting news.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Congrats! And on July 4th - how appropriate.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    Yea! I am so relieved. This gives everyone hope. I am so glad that you are going so soon. You will have them home with you yet!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Courage of Grace
One month ago...
Happy Mother's Day
Poster Child
Thought I'd give everyone a laugh today. This was ...
Updates- Non-Adoption
Adoption Updates
Trip 1/Day 5 & 6
Trip 1/Day 4
Trip 1/Day 3 continued




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER