Friday, August 18, 2006
Bloggy Movement


There's a lot of movement in the bloggy world recently. It is so exciting! All of the new life reminds me of the flowers I purchased from Margaret that are just now blooming as in the picture above.

D & L (http://unexpectedmiracles.blogspot.com/) got the court date that they have waited so long for and are leaving in ten days to go get Pickle. Jamie and Suzanne( http://jamieandsuzannegotorussia.blogspot.com/) are heading over in about five days to go to court and bring home their two kiddos . My friend, Tina(http://onesontwodaughters.blogspot.com/), is in the air right now on her way to get her 2 girls, ages 12 and 7. We are from the same agency and we met on the first trip. We really only spent a short time together because our kids were on the opposite ends of the Krai, but our bond is really strong. She called from NYC before take-off today. It was so good to talk to her one last time.

Kay and Dan (http://brouillette.blog-city.com/) are wrapping up trip one. They got to spend so much time with D. What a blessing! Margaret(http://closeddooropenwindow.blogspot.com/) is on the verge of Boy Wonder. We're all crossing our fingers. Debbie and Dave(http://russianbrown.blogspot.com/) and Tricia and Michael(http://adopt2fromrussia.blogspot.com/) are getting that paperwork going.
Rhonda and Brian(http://rhondaandbrianwaiting.blogspot.com/) are getting closer and closer to their court date to go get Bonnie and Clyde. Pineapple Princess is waiting for Jennefer and Mike(http://threesons.clubmom.com/) to get their court date. Suz is also awaiting the all important court call (http://russianadoptiondva.blogspot.com/). I just know all of these families will be reunited soon.

I'm sure I've not listed nearly everyone. This is just what I remember off the top of my head. Right now in my life, I'm lucky that I remembered that much! :-)

The verse I clung to throughout our journey was Psalm 68:6, "God sets the lonely in families." This verse is truly being played out in the families above. Thank you God for bringing Your special children into our lives.

(Sorry for the links being the way they are. I am so computer illiterate. I don't know how to do all of the cool linking stuff you expert bloggers do. Please bear with my inadequacy.)
posted by 6blessings @ 6:33 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    We're all on the move aren't we? It wasn't too long ago that we were all just waiting or getting bad news. We're definitely a group who knows how to dust ourselves off and make things happen!

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Carolina Mama said…

    Kim, Love your post. That verse specifically is what confirmed our whole adoption journey. As a believer, I had never heard it all my life. Made it special and I just added it to my introduction to my blog this morning! :) If you would like to read it :) I also have come up with a blogger name so greetings from MaliMai! It is good to see those going over especially for those of us just beginning to see - it happens! Yours are adorable!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Carolina Mama said…

    Our twin sons are 5-year-olds! :) So we have doubly loved the bwins stories and PICTURES! As you knew, it's a wild life! We love it. I have read your blog for a while and was signing in before my blog as MMT. :) So it was cool to read and say a little prayer for you all while you were over there. And see your strength and focus on Him after your first referral. Thanks for the stories!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Its wild how we're all moving into the process at different stages. I love hearing about other's experiences. That is a great verse. I might have to highight it so I can remember it when I go to Russia.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Love reading your updates, and thanks for thinking of us.

    To insert a link: Type the words you want people to see. Highlight them. In the blogger menu, select the tool that looks sort like a figure 8 on its side, it means Link. In the popup box, enter the website you want to link. The words you typed will show, and connect via a click to the website you entered.

    Does that help? or just make it worse?

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    Thanks for the links! I am going to visit them all through your site. It is so great how everything is moving. We were all waiting for so long and had disappointing news and now finally there is good news and action every where.

    Did you understand what Suzanne was saying? You just highlight what you want linked then put the URL in the box and you are done. I used to do it a different way that took forever until I discovered this. It is so easy now. Give it a try.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kim,

    Have you thought the Lord made available this large capacity van because maybe He wants to place more little ones in your home? Just a thought! ;-)

    Lorrie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Look, up in the sky! . . .
SopaPILLOW?
It Has Arrived
Reality Issues
New Tastes
Random Tidbits
First Haircuts
New things
Quick Update
Family pics




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER