Monday, November 27, 2006
Quick funny post
I was just looking through some blogs and went to check on a court date that some people have for this week. I couldn't remember when it was. Anyway, they had posted a picture of the Russian president beside their court date post. L was on my lap and I asked him if he knew who he was. He said, "Who is it?" (All in very plain English, I might add.) I told him his name and he said, "Ewww!" I said, "What?" He repeated his name and laughed. (Only a boy would think like this! If you don't get it, ask a little boy.)
posted by 6blessings @ 1:30 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Heh. Potty humor is funny to the 10 and under male set.

    I remember Peanut making me say this one word in Russian. He'd make me say it in funny voices and then he'd crack up. I finally quit when I was worried it was a swear word or something. But I checked with a translator and it's the Russian equivalent of "booger." Typical.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Oh sheesh. Who would have thought he would come up with that? That is too funny.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

First Thanksgiving- YUMMY!!
4 months
What's in My Purse?
Write Your Name
"You Get a Line, I'll Get a Pole"
National Adoption Awareness Month/Radio Broadcasts
There's No Place Like Home
The Other Family Sport
First Gymnastics Meet
Three Beautiful Words




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER