Saturday, December 30, 2006
Tagged/Happy New Year
There are so many versions of this floating around, here's the one I was tagged for.

A- Available or Taken? Taken - Married for 15 1/2 years
B- Best Friend? I have been blessed with several good friends, but one in particular is always there and will always tell it like it is- Thanks, T!
C- Cake or Pie? Pie
D- Drink of Choice? Pepsi
E- Essential item you use everyday? My dishwasher- I know this is a luxury, but life would be so much harder without it! I am grateful.
F- Favorite Color? I like many, but favor blues and greens.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms- sour!
H- Hometown? Depends what you consider hometown. The first hometown I remember is Monett, Missouri.
I- Indulgence? Huh? No- I like chocolate and nuts.
J- January or February? January- my gwins were born then
K- Kids and Names? 6 of them- Nicknames: Tex, Ed, Slim, JB, Stas, and Little Drummer Boy
L- Life is incomplete without? Jesus and my family
M- Marriage Date? June 15, 1991
N- Number of Siblings: Legit or not? One sister
O- Oranges or apples? Either
P- Phobias or fears? Something happening bad to my kiddos or hubby
Q- Favorite quote? Hebrews 13:5- "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
R- Reason to Smile? My family
S- Season? Spring, I used to love summer, but I'm getting older and it is getting hotter!! :-)
T- Tag 3 or 4 people? Whoever would like to do this
U- Unknown fact about me? Can't really think of one. I'm pretty open. I'd love to try rock climbing sometime.
V- Vegetable you don't like? Turnips
W- Worst Habit? Snacking
X- X-rays? Broken collar bone when 3, Broken back when 15, Compound ankle fracture from car wreck 33
Y- Your favorite food? I really don't know. I like most everything.
Z- Zodiac: Don't really pay attention to this, but I think it's leo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I hope this year brings everyone joy and peace and happiness!!!! I can't wait to hear of all of the new families and kids who come home this year. It's going to be a good one!!!!
posted by 6blessings @ 5:23 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the getting to know you better post!

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Hooray! Thanks!!!

    Hugs,
    Dawn

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Carolina Mama said…

    I left you info on the 'mirror image' post below.... Happy New Year!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Happy New Year to you and your family too!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Kim! I am so glad God has allowed us to share so much! Love ya!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Mirror Image?
Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas!!!
5 months
All I Want For Christmas is My 4 Front Teeth
He's Making a List...
More doctors visits
Christmas Claus
Odds and Ends
Snowman Contest- Vote Now




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER