Friday, September 08, 2006
I've Been Tagged
Okay, I've been tagged. I don't know anything about being tagged. I've never been tagged before. Here it goes.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. pharmacy technician
2. 4th grade teacher(now all grades)
3. Resident Assistant in college
4. gymnastic coach

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Hoosiers
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Any Disney movie(Remember how many kids I have.)
4. Princess Diaries 1 and 2 (I know these are Disney movies, but these have played more than any other.)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
**Preface: My average amount of TV watching in a week: 1 hour total!
1. News/Weather- 10 minutes per night(makes my hour a week)
What I used to watch:
2. ER
3. Game Shows(Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, etc.)
4. Matlock

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Colorado
2. Stavropol, Russia(a month-getting our kids)
3. Huatulco, Mexico (honeymoon)
4. Urumqi, Xinjiang, China(lived there for 13 months)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Manicotti
3. My SIL's broccoli salad
4. Szechuan Pork (Chinese)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home- This is where I am now, but there's no place like it, craziness and all!
2. Anywhere with my hubby(Time together is so short.)
3. Grigoropoliskaya, Stavropol, Russia- the boys' orphanage- giving hugs and playing with those left behind.
4. Williamsburg, Virginia-always wanted to go there

Four people who will respond : Anyone I tag.
1. Rhonda http://rhondaandbrianwaiting.blogspot.com/
2. Margaret http://closeddooropenwindow.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy http://scmountaingirl.blogspot.com/
4. Tricia http://adopt2fromrussia.blogspot.com/

Okay, girls. You've been tagged. I hope I did it all right. I guess we'll see. Have a terrific day!!!!
posted by 6blessings @ 6:29 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    I reall like this tag. I'm learning so much about my fellow bloggers.
    I had no idea you lived in China. How fun!
    Princess Diaries would have been my 5th.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Carolina Mama said…

    Nice post. I forgot to mention my love too for Mexican foods! :) And I love the van! The 'cargo' is adorable!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger sandy said…

    I know! The van is GREAT! You'll be able to take some very memorable trips in it. What a blessing! Thanks for the tag. I've never been tagged before either... it'll be fun. =)

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lived in China for 13 months. That sounds like an interesting story.

    We live close to Williamsburg, VA (my kids go on school field trips there)- come on over and visit!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I am a sucker for Princess Diaries too. In fact most of those disney type movies. I am a big kid at heart.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    You lived in China? How cool. I posted my answers.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    Thanks for the tag. I don't have your email address. Please email it to me (see my blog).

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger jessy said…

    WOW! Spent the whole evening (after church and getting the kids to bed) reading your blog. We have a lot of things in common. Most importantly your ride! I drive a 15 passneger, too! There really should be a national organization for us big vanners. Anyway, got five kids, one adopted from Russia, four birth. Used to be a teacher. Loved reading your story.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

Count Your Many Blessings
Hugs and Progress
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue?
First Day of School
Medical Issues/Deep Emotional Pain
One month ago today...
Bloggy Movement
Look, up in the sky! . . .
SopaPILLOW?
It Has Arrived




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER