Sunday, April 09, 2006
Woo-hoo!!!! and Ugh!!!!
Woo-hoo!!! Well, I am so excited. I spent the last two days at Western Oklahoma Sectionals competition. It was the qualifying meet for State competition in May. All of my team qualified. My team is small, but this was still a big feat. This is the first year for this gym to have a competitive team. Most of the girls I coach just started gymnastics this year. Competition is very stiff. I was so proud of all of them. Way to go girls!!

On another note, can I just say, "Ugh!!!!!" ? Prior to losing our first referrals we had all of our paperwork done, not only for this first trip, but also for our second trip. We were on top of things, ready to go. We were going to hand-carry our second set of paperwork, the ones needed for our court date, into the region with us on our first trip. Boy, did that go by the wayside!! This new region's paperwork is so much more extensive!!! I didn't know how lucky I was before. We are feeling very overwhelmed. We leave in just a few days and have so much to do!
Oh well, one day at a time, I guess. Today we will go to church. This afternooon, the packing begins- 2 adults for Russia, 4 children for grandma's and Easter.
posted by 6blessings @ 4:55 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    I think one day at a time is the right attitude. GOod luck with your packing today! It sounds like quite a bit of packing :)

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Congratulations on your team's accomplishment.

    My theory is the paperwork seems overwhelming when you look at the entirety. Look at it piece by piece instead and it becomes more manageable. (Easy for me to say... mine's supposedly done now. Wait and watch me freak out later when I need something else.)

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Elle said…

    One day at a time sweetie! Or as Margaret says, "One piece at a time."

    Have fun with that packing!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 


Name: 6blessings
About Me:

See my complete profile

My 4 little angels
Catch Up
In a Flurry
New Referrals
Grief
For God So Loved the World
Miscarriage
Defender of the Helpless and Fatherless
Missing
Prayer Request




Adopting 2 From Russia
Family Reunion
Russian Adoption Dva
Russian Adoption Journey
scmountaingirl
The Open Window
Three Sons and a Princess
Worth the Wait
Adventures in Daily Living
Brouilette.blog.city.com
Just Another Day in Paradise
Pisarik's International Adoption Journey
From Russia, with Love
Precious Gifts from God
Russian Adoption
Four Feet More
Smiles and Trials
Renovating Life
Made for a Mission
2Kaz4Sophie
Kendal Hope
Mom on a Mission
Jane-Jane
Rhett's Blog


Free Blogger Templates

With a few tweaks here and there by Margaret

BLOGGER